F.M. Jones House
The Webster Village Historical Preservation Commission is proud to announce the Site of the Month for December 2006. The F.M. Jones House at 135 East Main St was built circa 1890. From 1930 to 1937 it was the Hoffman Hospital, and the first two nurses were Mrs. Rose Jenkins and Mrs. Ethel Hahn. Dr. Stewart Nash of Rochester conducted tonsil clinics. After the Hospital closed, the Hoffman house was operated for a short time as a convalescent home.
The owners, Paul and Amy Scheible, pictured here with their daughter Ava and Joan Sassone, recognize its importance and take great care of the house.